Saturday, July 12, 2014

Here in Grafton

We arrived in Grafton, MA yesterday only 40 minutes past our anticipated arrival time.  I will continue to blame this on the Garmin which "chooses" to send us on roads that I didn't plan for us.  I mean it takes us off I-84 onto to three other roads, only to put us back onto I-84 for another 37 miles.  Make that make sense!

Anyway, another safe arrival to a friend of Vaughn's, Mary's home.  Mary and her family generously offered us to stay in their home while we are here for a few days.  In fact, Mary was the moving force behind our trip.  She arranged for a presentation and book signing for Vaughn (When the School says No, How to Get the Yes!) at Tatnuck Bookseller in Westborough later today.

Yesterday Mary took us on a tour of Grafton, a very quaint New England town, complete with a historic inn, Whoopie pies, and houses with amazing architecture, like this fireplace in one home we visited.



No comments:

Post a Comment