Saturday, July 16, 2011

Home again, Home again, Jiggity jig!

Cody's doo-rag is falling off...


 
We arrived home today around 2:00.  Although sad that our trip is over, it is good to be home.  Cody was glad to see us, but he was well-taken care of by Valerie while we were gone.


We've already started the monumental task of going through ALL the mail and starting the laundry.  Most of our riding clothes are "wicking" and I had been washing them in the sink once we got into the hotel for the night and they would (usually) be dry in the morning.  But honestly, I am quite content to let the washing machine do the job tonight.

Vaughn has offered to wash and wax my bike for me since I did the laundry on the trip.  I think I am definitely getting the better deal on this one because our bikes are DIRTY, especially the whitewalls!!  I think I may have to take before and after pictures of our bikes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment